The Pupil Premium is additional funding given to publicly-funded schools in England and provides funding for two policies:
- raising the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and closing the gap with their peers
- supporting children and young people with parents in the regular armed forces
- £190,405 of Pupil Premium funding has been received for this academic year.
- Details of the main barriers to educational achievement that the disadvantaged children in our school face; how we will spend our Pupil Premium funding to overcome these barriers and the reasons for the approach we've chosen; how we will measure the effect of the Pupil Premium funding, can all be found in the attached 2017-18 Pupil Premium statement.
- The next internal review of the Pupil Premium strategy will be February 2018 with a follow-up in the summer term.
- The attached Pupil Premium strategy statement details how Castle Manor spent the Pupil Premium funding and the effect this had on students.